Thursday, August 29, 2013

No-Bed Baby.

I always thought that by the time Elliot was born that I would have his room completely set up. Crib, glider, decorations, toys, books, etc. All is true except for the glider and crib. The TWO main important items. It was hard when you think about the fact that we had just moved in and needed actual things to survive like a washer & dryer, a fridge, sofas, you get the deal. The crib kind of got put on the back burner and now I feel like it's been time. Of course I wasn't comfortable putting Elliot in one when he was born and he had his own little bed, meaning, his play pen. As he grows and grows I feel like he should already have a more formal place to sleep in and not a play pen. I think I should only use that now for actual play time. This is kind of a big deal because I feel like Button doesn't sleep comfortably in there anymore. I feel like I'm a bad mama for not thinking about this sooner!

However, I have been doing my research for a while now looking for the perfect crib to match his room (although I'm planning to have it in our room for a while) yes, I'm THAT mom. I just feel like he will be so far away from us in his room since our bedroom is downstairs and his is upstairs. Great thinking when we bought the house!

I also reaaaally wanted this Jenny Lind crib (and still could be a contender) I mean, look at it, what's not to love? It's vintage, it's beautiful, and the most inexpensive of the three but I read both good and bad reviews on it so now I'm over thinking it. Jack wasn't crazy in love with it either which makes it harder.


Anyway, I have found the perfect two and I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm also wondering if white is the way to go since it's usually a crib color picked for girls (I think?). As I said, I have been trying to decide between these two and I just love them both. Help!




I have no idea which one to get! I better decide soon or one of us will have to end up sleeping on the floor so that Button can sleep on the bed ;) 

Yay for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...