Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Invitation.

After my experience with our Christmas card, I decided I would definitely find other sources for Elliot's birthday card. Call me a freak, but I think as a graphic designer I am always crazy about details like that because for one, I wish I could be designing it and two, if it's coming from another source, you better believe I'm going to make sure it's exactly what I want. I'm paying for it!

With that said, after asking a couple of other mamas, I decided to go with Tiny Prints. In my opinion, they had the best selection of such cute designs for every single occasion and after seeing their 1st Birthday Invitation section I was sold. I went with a simple design that showcased Elliot of course but their choices of typography and colors are really awesome. Plus their prices are very reasonable and I can tell you their quality is really really great. I was in love with the invitations as soon as I opened them, and the fact that they were printed and delivered in record time was a huge plus since I kind of procrastinated and needed to send them out ASAP.


I actually took the photos with my camera using the balloon theme but after going through them, balloons being the theme of the party, I didn't want the invitation to feel like I was hitting you in the head with it. I just didn't like how he looked with the balloons, or how the balloons looked with him. In any case, I decided to go for a simple photograph that I snapped with my iPhone and I didn't think the quality was going to be great but it is! They really did a great job. I definitely recommend them.

Now with the invitation sent out, I am focusing on making sure every other detail is perfect! As I mentioned before, I am doing a really neat collaboration with Tiny Prints for Elliot's party and will be sharing soon!

P.S. It's pretty obvious that the white rectangle doesn't belong there but I had to cover my address! It makes me nervous to have it posted around on the web. You never know ;)

Have a great Thursday!

12 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...