Monday, July 28, 2014

Our Weekend.

Jack and I agree that this weekend was one of the best we have had in a while. He actually wasn't feeling good, but that allowed us to truly be able to relax and do absolutely nothing for a couple of days since he had a couple of projects to work on that he had to put off.

Friday night we hung out with Elliot when I got home from work before he went to bed. Jack had fever that night so after Elliot went down for the night movies, and snacks it was.

Saturday he was able to get up and we took a trip to the park for some breakfast and fun. Elliot loves going to the park, he's the happiest when he's outdoors! We blew bubbles, chased birds, went to the playground area with daddy and tried to go after doddies (doggies).




I think Jack had more fun than Elliot. ;) 


Then after a trip to Target and Home Depot, we went back home and got mini heart attacks. Elliot has been loving to stand up on his chair while looking at us. He has his hands on the back in this one but he lets go and just stands there. This kid is crazy!


I posted this on Instagram (@shadiabrown) right before his bath. I love his little legs!!



I think all of that playing and sliding on that bar did Jack no good so another movie night it was. I wasn't complaining! I had picked up some frozen Greek yogurt to take care of my ice cream craving. So good!



Sunday morning we picked up groceries and stayed indoors all day. It almost drove Elliot crazy! I took out some brushes and put some water in a container for him. Who knew this would keep him entertained and no mess to clean up! We "water" colored, put stickers everywhere and colored with crayons. Then he stood up on his chair a million times more.


I threw some chicken and lots of veggies in the crock pot for dinner and while that was cooking we had some Pho for lunch. We have a little place right by our house and it's so so good! It was perfect for Jack too.


We ended the night with a million things to do to prepare for another work week. I hope you all had a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. My little one has been standing on chairs too, definitely drives my protective mama self crazy! It's amazing now quickly they turn into adventurous little boys. Elliot is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliott is darling! Looks like you had a fun weekend despite the sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Shadia! Awesome post! Just wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job and I'm nominating you for the Liebster award!
    Check out more details here- http://ortizkingdom.blogspot.com/2014/07/wut-im-nominated-woot.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...