Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Summer Nails

I have always loved doing my nails and trying to always keep pretty nails on my feet and hands. The range of colors out there is insane and I love trying out new ones with glitter, without, bright, dark, you name it, I'll paint it.

Over the last few years, I've posted so many colors and combinations for the holidays, Summer, Winter, etc. Or simply because I was feeling that color at that time. I thought it would be fun to go back to all those posts, compile them and take a look back at my crazy colors. It's only Tuesday and most of us, if not all of us, are sad because the weekend is over and I wanted to post something fun and cheerful.

Most of these are from Sinful colors and they are super affordable. You can't beat that. If I see a color I like in a more expensive brand, I'll get it, but I don't think you need to spend a lot to make your nails look good. If you get a good top coat you should be okay with pretty much any polish. Granted, the color payoff in some isn't the same, but I like this brand because it's really good when it comes to that.


I hope you think they are fun and love some of these colors!

2 comments:

  1. The top middle and the one to the right of it are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pink is the perfect shade isn't it?? Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...