Monday, March 20, 2017

Diaper Rash Nightmare

To say that we have had our fair share of hectic days would be an understatement. From me going back to work a couple of months ago, lots of changes, and Oliver and Elliot getting sick it has been insanity. Add our water heater breaking down and being without hot water to the list and you get Jack and I running like chickens with our heads cut off. Maybe a little dramatic but in addition to everything going on, it just seemed like we had a black cloud hanging over our heads that was overstaying its welcome.

I believed we were getting past that and getting back into the swing of things. Then last Friday, Oliver came home with the worst diaper rash I've seen. Raw skin, really red and he would scream after every diaper change. Poor baby I felt so bad for him!

The good thing is that I know I am using the best products out there for him. Elliot had really sensitive skin as a baby, he had eczema and everything gave him rashes. I didn't want to take any chances with Oliver, and I used the same products with him since he was born, thank goodness I haven't had any problems with his skin. One of the products I have been using with Oliver are the Bloom Baby Wipes. You can also find them at Target and Amazon. They are 98% natural ingredients, for sensitive skin and safe for rash and eczema prone skin. Basically the perfect wipes for babies. I have no worries about any chemicals in them and I feel at peace knowing that my baby's skin is safe. They are thick and the packaging is perfect for on the go. They're also so big and you only need a few even after the worse messes and we all know that dirty baby diapers are no joke! I'm also one of those moms who changes their kids on the bed. #sorrynotsorry

The diaper rash is gone and my baby is back to his normal self. Now if we could say the same for these hectic days, that would be great right? ;)


I was sent these products by Bloom Baby but all opinions expressed are always my own.

1 comment:

  1. Even when you change him he's the cutest. Gotta try this brand

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...