Monday, January 22, 2018

OLIVER'S FIRST BIRTHDAY

I am about three months late on this post, but here it is. My one year old's birthday party. We kept it to just family, as we wanted to do something super simple for him but still fun and cute. I have ALWAYS wanted to do a circus/clown party and this was the perfect opportunity since he still can't pick what he likes. ;)

I love how everything turned out and I think my favorite thing about it all was the cake!

Prepare for a photo dump of his little party. If you need sources for anything seen on here please let me know!

This little boy will eat everything and anything you put in front of him, including non-edibles, Jack and I have to be so careful and always make sure the floors are clean. We had to take his smash cake away from him, he would have probably finished it. He's so smart, when he sees that something is trash, like a big piece of paper, he's starting to throw stuff in the garbage. At almost sixteen months, he says so many words and is the funniest little boy. His big brother is the only one who can make him laugh so hard that he spits his food out.

He loves so hard especially his big brother, but will come up to Jack and I and hug us and give us his big slobbery kisses. We love this baby boy so much!



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...