Monday, August 12, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures.

This weekend was nothing short of relaxing, busy and fun. I will let the pics do most of the talking.

Friday after work I got home to this and just had to snuggle with my little monkey.


I also got the latest IKEA catalog and got immediately depressed upon seeing all the awesome stuff they have for such good prices and we don't have one here. Boo to that.



After drinking a beer and getting over my severe depression (totally kidding) Jack and I decided to install a brand new mirror after taking down a hideous oval shaped one that came with the house in our half bath downstairs. We measured and prepped everything all we needed to do was attach the brackets to the back of the mirror to hang it. I'm in the bedroom and I hear Jack cussing so I go to the kitchen to find that he had broken the mirror while drilling the brackets onto it. Yay! Broken brand new mirror. We got over it pretty quick though and went to Hobby Lobby the next day and got a better one. I forgot to take a pic after we hung it up. Duh.



Saturday we headed to our usual grocery shopping and this little one slept through most of it.


 I can't believe he's sitting up!


I also got to snap a few pics of him in this cutest little outfit from Old Navy. We then headed shopping for a few items and one of our stops was World Market. Picked up some olives stuffed with Pepper Jack (get it? Ha) and this awesome bottle opener. We are having a mini party for Jack's birthday this weekend and I can't wait! It will be the first official party in our house. I hope I can make it through the night considering the fact that by ten-thirty or eleven I am out. Such a party pooper.


Sunday morning Elliot woke up at his usual time of six am to have his bottle and miraculously went back to sleep! Know what that meant? This girl got a whole hour and a half extra of sleep and this little Button woke up at eight-thirty. Win for mama. Jack was still asleep so I took Elliot upstairs for some playtime. 


We then cleaned like mad people in preparation for Saturday night. We did so much! We even had time to have a little cookout for ourselves and a glass of wine.


 To add to all of this weekend excitement, our front yard will be finished by Wednesday! Post on that coming right up! Hope your weekend was fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...