Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Randomness.

Happy Friday! Yesterday was my hubby's birthday and as he didn't want to celebrate, we got some takeout and went home. Me being the procrastinator that I am, ran to Macy's to buy him a couple of shirts as his present during my lunch hour at work the day of his birthday. I get home with my Macy's bag and gift boxes ready to hide them and who sees me walk in unwrapped gift in hand? Jack. I don't think he had any idea but he caught me opening the closet door to hide the damn bag and when I whispered shit he heard me and knew. We both started laughing so hard. Then I said okay well you haven't even seen what I got you as we were laying down with Button and he says "are they shirts?" Shit again. We started laughing again. I guess we know each other so well that surprises are no longer in this family. Oh well at least he liked them.

As I mentioned before, Saturday we will be having a party for Jack's birthday and we are hoping that it doesn't get too big! We started off with inviting a few friends, but yeah, you know how that goes. I have an entire concept already planned out as far as decorations, cupcakes, food, how everything is going to look, etc. I cannot wait to make it happen.

Also, I know I said I was going to post before and after pics of our brand new landscape but we have to put our touches in it so stay tuned!

Okay enough randomness. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will post about the "not so huge" birthday party...:)

    http://kukolina.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...