Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boys Will Be Boys.

This is a "Boys Behind The Blog" link-up from Wifessionals done every third Thursday of the month with different questions and I thought it would be fun to ask Jack.

Here are some questions I asked him and his responses. My thoughts included.

1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A tiger...raaaaarrrrrr! (Scratching with paw) Just kidding I would be a hawk.

Me: Uhmmm. Ok.

2. What is your favorite meal?
Steak, shrimp and veggies.

Fancy.

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite?
I don't.

He really doesn't. He's still on his Blackberry, but might take the plunge and get an actual phone soon IG and all. :)

4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
Beer! All the way!

Yes, he's actually this excited about beer, as am I.


5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Sang karaoke.

So true! Great idea!



Thank you for being a good sport babe!

Yay for almost Friday!

Join in!


Never The Same Spice Twice

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shadia !
    Your son is adorable :) I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by mine and follow along with our little family too :)
    Αll the best,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...