Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Boy Style.

As I've mentioned twenty thousand million times before. I am so excited for Fall! With that said (again), I am triple excited about baby boy clothes! I've been browsing around and found some pretty cute stuff that is, again, affordable and stylish. I can't wait to put Button in some of these picks!

 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8

These are honestly not even half of all the stuff I'm loving right now, but for now they will do. I love pairing subtle, neutral tones with a pop of color, this way I can make the most out of his clothes without having to buy everything to match. I'm loving that fox hat and who doesn't need a pair of Freshly Picked moccs?! There's nothing like snuggling up with your warm, cozy baby. And with this Texas weather, these are perfect to handle the small amount of cold we get although it looks like this one will be a cold one! (I'm already thinking scarves and boots!)

To make your day even better, Old Navy is having a 20% off sale, just type ONTREAT and Baby Gap is having 25% off on their clearance AND regular priced items, GAPNEW for regular and GAPEXTRA for stuff on sale. Go!!

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for adding to my online shopping addiction ;) But sales justify it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok please, Beanie and moccosans...every day! Love them! Baby boy stuff Is so cute!

    Mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks! That fox hat is just the cutest!! Of course the FP moccs are a must have! We just got Smoke and LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those moccs are a must have and lovin' the striped pants! :)

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your following a few of my mommy friends and omgshh these are cutest! It's hard to find boy stuff...you have to be so creative:)
    IG: K_Dolen
    http://boyohmamasboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...