Thursday, September 26, 2013

Life Happenings.

I didn't realize it's been almost a week since my last post. A lot has been going on lately!

A sick baby is all it takes to throw your whole week off which is exactly what happened to us. Two doctor's visits in one week, nebulizer treatments and sleepless nights. You can just imagine.

We did some more Fall shopping and got some really cool mini pumpkins on the weekend. I mean, ring holder right there, seriously. I cannot wait to get my hands on more!


We celebrated Elliot's eight months and he even got to sit in the cart for the first time! I think I took about a million pics of this moment. My big boy.

  This face kills me!!

On Tuesday it was our three year wedding anniversary. I couldn't be happier with this man, I love him more than words. Marriage is tough as shit but so worth it when you truly love the person you're with and you beat obstacles that life puts in front of you. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. I'm so grateful for this man! This was the toughest, most challenging and rewarding year all in one. We bought a house and had a baby both within days of each other literally while both of us were working full time, whew, need I say more?




I made him this cool little variety IPA pack (IPA is Jack's fave beer) and with the inspiration from an awesome girl, Jessica Garvin, I was able to pull this off. Jack loved it and we can definitely drink this beer together or I can on my own :). Dark chocolate, like really dark to the point of bitterness, is Jack's favorite as well so I threw that in there along with Altoids. He can't live without his mints. I got the four pack holder (I think it's actually a wine holder), beer and both mint packs at World Market and put it together the day before and hid it muahaha. I took it out the next day and placed it on the table with a card for him to find when he got home. He was totally surprised and said he had forgotten and hadn't had time to get me anything then went upstairs and magically appeared with a card and beautiful roses. Love this guy.





I wish I could say that I can smell Fall in the air since it was officially the first day on Sunday, but I can't! Today it will be about 90 degrees. Really? When will real Fall begin (still waiting on boot weather)! This little one is certainly ready for Halloween. Can't blame him.

Who dressed this kid??

Happy Thursday! 

4 comments:

  1. Ring holder...dang that is a great idea! Isn't that Jessica Garvin one creative lady? Elliot is so cute in the cart with his sunnies. And, happy anniversary - great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his face in the cart pic! And Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I think Im gonna "borrow" that beer/basket gift for my 5 yr anniversary next week! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...