Thursday, November 14, 2013

Holiday Wear.

Since it's almost time for the actual holidays to begin, what's better than some cute attire to go with them? Of course along with all the movies, food, parties, family and coziness that come with them.

These are some of my favorite picks right now and along with planning Button's first birthday, I'm planning his outfits for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. Call it what you want but it's my first holidays ever with a kid & house and I'm going all out, mama don't care!

Jack and I will for sure be rocking ugly Christmas sweaters this year along with a decked out babe and fully decorated house. Hell yes.


I love, love, love these little clothes and hats and little paw slippers and bear mittens. So so cute! They're so fun and I love all the colors. Especially that green reindeer onesie and pj's, I'm crazy about those footies too. Bring on the color! The warmness of a baby in Winter clothes kills me. These are all picks from Old Navy & Baby Gap, they really hit it out of the park. Go get them!

It's Thursday already? Yay! ;)

6 comments:

  1. It's our first Christmas with a child and we're going crazy with joy over here so I hear ya!! :)
    Don't you just love Gap and Old Navy?! They have the cutest stuff and with their awesome sales their prices are pretty great!
    I love your picks! I saw those paw mittens the other day and I could've cried as they were so cute... haha!
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the red striped onesie! Austin has it and is saving it for December ;) Love babygap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that reindeer with the scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that reindeer with the scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reindeer jammies! Baby gap always KILLS me. SO much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...