Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Style Picks.

This boy of mine has been growing out of clothes like a little weed and Jack and I are always on the search for cute, durable and inexpensive clothes that will last him for a few months before we have to go up in size and buy new items, which mama doesn't mind at all. I have talked about how much I love Old Navy and Target because their clothes are so cute and very affordable. I love baby Gap but will only shop when there's a sale or if it's something I know will last and really love so I included a few of my faves on this  list. They have such cute stuff but it tends to be expensive and as fast as these babies grow, I just can't see myself spending so much on them when they will only wear them a few times. Who says you can't find clothes for less but still cool and cute?

With Spring making its way (not that it ever got that cold here) we can finally start thinking about putting up big and light jackets back in the closet until next year, well who knows with this crazy weather. I have been waiting to be able to put Elliot in shorts (and see his little legs) and short sleeve shirts and be able to go out and play. It gets really really hot over here so light clothing is preferable. I'm loving all the stuff that these stores have right now especially on sale!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Can you picture any boy in these clothes? So cute! I've said it before and I'll say again that stores are coming up with more and more fashionable and cute clothes for boys. Thank you for that! I can totally see Elliot in any of these outfits with those little hi-tops, wearing that hat and sporting those sunglasses, although he probably wouldn't leave them on for more than 2.5 seconds.

My sister gave him a plaid shirt similar to this one and I can't wait till he fits in it. So cute! He lives in those pants. I bought them in different colors and I can't wait to be able to roll them up! They're so comfy too and easy to pull down for diaper changes. And those color block shorts? Too cute. What are your favorites for this Spring?

I hope you all have the best weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Love all of your picks, every single one!! Xo

    Wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE get a photo of him in the hat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys in plaid are the cutest! Love when babes get a new wardrobe! I feel ya on finding a good deal, they grow so fast and get so dirty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Clothing for boys is definitely improving. When my son was a baby, I had the hardest time finding clothing for him that I really loved, now it's much easier. That hat is the cutest. I saw it a Gap and almost got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so CCCCUUUTTTTEEEE clothes!!!! I am going to have to get some for Max!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that little fedora is so cute! We just got my 10mo daughter a fedora and (for the ten seconds she'll keep it on) it's really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elliot is just so trendy! Love those blue shorts... totally checking them out for Drew! Hope you'll link up his easter basket in the annual blog hope coming soon. Details on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dying over that fedora an hi-tops!!! Way cute, great pics mama! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! As I was looking at it I thought...I must ask her how she can keep Elliot in sunglasses! Guess we both have that problem. Love the little fedora and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with that bunny tee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...