Thursday, May 1, 2014

Beauty Bag Goodie Swap.

Two of the most beautiful people I've met through the blogging and Instagram world hosted, yet again, another Beauty Bag Goodie Swap! Kayla and Brittany came up with this fun idea to swap lip goodies this time and I couldn't be more excited!!

My swap partner is Vanessa from Nessa's World. She is the perfect partner! We have so so much in common is it crazy. This is why I love doing things like these. You get to meet some wonderful girls!

This was in my bag.



Super blurry pic but but I'm in love with this color. I'm usually a lip gloss girl and hardly ever wear a lipstick and these are colors that I would normally be afraid to wear but this will make me try them!


Thank you so much Vanessa!! I love my goodies! I'm looking forward to the next swap! :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Glad you liked the colors. They are a few of my favorite, especially the Wet and Wild. I was always afraid to do a bright lip, but I'm so glad I tried it. All you need is a little makeup and a bright lip to complete a look! Hope you're having a great week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...