Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sexting │ Just Kidding!

When I met Jack I remember he hated texting. One of the reasons why we even talked on the phone was because he texted me asking if he could call instead ha!

Now when we are both at work that's pretty much what we do all day! When time permits of course but it is fun! He finds the funniest ways to tell me things and I thought it would be fun to show them to you guys! I've been saving them for a long time now so here are some of them. I hope you find them as funny as we do (or did when we sent them) ha! We have a very simple sense of humor as you'll see. :)


When we forgot that we were having a Crockpot dinner and I cuss in Spanish.


Chick-Fil-A if you hadn't figured it out yet. ;)


Then there are the sappy ones. This one was when we switched daycares for Elliot and I was a complete mess. Right along with him.


How Jack told me he's ready for another baby. And how badly he wants a dog and how badly I don't. :)


I wonder if he came out of the bathroom dancing?


He understands my love for Jennifer Lopez.


Cheesy sweetness.


I think we could talk in Emoji all day if there were emojis for everything, they need to get on that asap.


Then there are the times when we are a little bored at work.


Auto correct really does sock. ;)


And our talk about boobs and food. 


He seriously always makes my day with stuff like this. I hope you at least chuckled? Or smiled? Have a great day!

4 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...