Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hump Day Bumpdate


How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my regular clothes but my jeans are getting super uncomfortable. I purchased some maternity tops already and I'm looking forward to wearing them soon! I did purchase jeans but they were a size too big (thanks online shopping) so I'll have to go to the store to return them and get the right sizes.
Sleep: Sleeping okay. I keep having the most random and weirdest dreams! I think that's normal? The most common one is of Jack leaving me for another woman haha!
Best moment this month: Feeling better! That is for sure my number one best moment. The fact that I am not puking my brains out at least twice a day is a great sign. 
Worst moment this month: Still not being able to eat a lot. I can eat now but really light. I just make sure I eat snacks and small meals throughout the day to keep my belly full and not get nausea. Also, I've had some of the worst headaches! I remember those with Elliot's pregnancy too. They suck!
Miss anything: Being able to do things on the weekend. By the time the work week is over, I am exhausted and all I want to do is be lazy and relax at home. Hoping to get my energy back soon.
Movement: None yet! I think I feel something but then I think it's probably all the watermelon I've been eating.
Cravings: Watermelon, cucumbers, spicy food, veggies and ranch, any fruit.
Queasy or sick: Everything at some point. I haven't been able to cook a decent meal this entire time! I did get a lot of recommendations from friends on what to do to get rid of nausea and a lot of them worked! Thank you. :)
Looking forward to: The "sweet spot" as some of my friends have told me. Elliot's pregnancy was so smooth, compared to this one, this is all new to me! I'm ready to kick this nausea to the curb and gain my energy back! My next appointment is on my birthday, April 25, so happy we get to see this peanut that day! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh hi Baby bump!!!!!!! I still have morning sickness, its awful! and I know exactly how you feel about being exhausted come friday evening! I feel so bad sometimes because the guys want to do something and I'm like count me out. :( This little girl is kicking my butt! (I'm sure she won't be any easier once she is here either, if i know how I was growing up- I'll be paying for it for the rest of my life)

    I am so excited for you guys!!! I hope you are able to eat more soon! Also, excited to hear more updates!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O morning sickness the worst but glad to hear it's getting better. Cute baby bump

    ReplyDelete
  3. O morning sickness the worst but glad to hear it's getting better. Cute baby bump

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...