Monday, February 13, 2017

Shop Love

I love following shops on Instagram because they offer really great quality products made from good materials. Plus they are unique and so cute! I am talking about three shops today that I love and have loved for a while. I hope you love their products as much as I do.

Little Adi + Co.- Offers the cutest clothes for your littles at really good quality. I got this baby gown and hat for Oliver before he was born that I actually won on Instagram and I fell in love! The materials are so soft and this saying is so true. :)

Fact + Fiction Toys makes the sweetest little wooden toys and teethers. The colors are beautiful and all the toys are organic which is awesome because I don't worry about any chemicals going in Oliver's mouth. These would be such cool gifts for a new mama!

Ulubulu I have been using this brand since Elliot was baby. He had a pacifier clip that I recently found in his old diaper bag and it's such a cute memory to keep. Oliver received products from this shop and we love them so much! The teethers are so cute and I love the bibs as they can be cleaned easily and are super convenient.




Also, can Mondays feel like Fridays please? Thanks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...