Friday, February 3, 2017

Skin Care Regimen

It has been a tough week, or weeks to say the least. With this transition back to work, my skin has been going through hell. As soon as I get stressed out, I break out. I'm sure that happens to a lot of you though. I've never been one to have completely clear skin. I've struggled with this since my late teens till now and it has been such a pain to try to get it under control. I have combination/oily skin which means I definitely get oily on my T-zone.

I have tried many things from antibiotic pills, regular facials, microdermabrasions and while those work for a while, my skin usually ends up breaking out again. It's not terrible, but it took me forever to find a good routine to keep everything under control. One of the things I loved about being pregnant with both kids, was that my skin was amazing! It's never been better than during that time. Before then and even with the occasional breakout during pregnancy, I knew I needed to find something to help me out. Something that is affordable (we all know facials can get expensive) and easy to do at home.

These products are what have been working on me for a few months now, and I can say that when I don't do this every morning and night, my skin isn't the same. It's been better than ever before! I did a lot of research on what would work for me with my type of skin and these are great and really affordable.

I first saw the Solo Mio from a beauty vlogger and immediately ordered it. I'm never going back to any other type of brush (or my hands). This is rechargeable so you don't ever have to worry about batteries. My skin feels so soft and so clean after using this. At night, I take off my makeup with these micellar wipes, they are the best! After that I wash my face with the Solo Mio and the Clean & Clear face wash. The wipes are not enough trust me! After washing my face, I still see some makeup on the brush! After I rinse (and wipe off the raccoon eyes) I get a couple of drops of jojoba oil to moisturize my face. You would think that adding oil to an already oily T-zone would be worse but it's actually really good for the skin. The better moisturized oily skin is, the less oil it produces as it balances the oils on your face. I use almond oil every now and then to change it up. I also use this oil to put on my lashes and it really makes a big difference! It keeps them healthy. 

I follow the same routine every morning with the exception of the oil. I use a daytime moisturizer and this Neutrogena one is really good. It's for combination skin and works great for me. Like I said, this routine has worked really great for my skin and it so easy to keep up with! It's also great for busy mamas! Plus these are really affordable products. I am thinking about trying a different face wash like this one once I run out of my current one. 

Which products do you love? I would love some suggestions! Especially if you have combination/oily skin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...