Wednesday, June 28, 2017

SUMMER MOM SYTLE WITH JORD WATCHES

I will admit that I am not the girliest of girls when it comes to style and being a working and busy mom doesn't help. Give me a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt and let's call it a day. This is why I tell people I had boys, I probably wouldn't have the patience to match and style little girl's clothes everyday! Although there are tons of cute stuff out there for girls.

This Summer, I truly want to make more of an effort and invest in a better and more stylish wardrobe and with clothes, come accessories. Enter JORD watches. I fell in love with mine as soon as I saw it. It is gorgeous and definitely one of a kind. It's a hand crafted wood watch with a sapphire crystal glass in dark sandalwood with a smoke face, it fits my style perfectly. I cannot get enough of this watch! It complements every outfit and I have been wearing it nonstop. I get complimented on it at least once a day. It is elegant, modern and timeless. I'll always have time to put on a watch. ;)

The packaging alone is stunning, my watch comes in a beautiful wooden box with the logo engraved on it. You may or may not know this, but my husband is a watch collector. The men's watches are also just as beautiful, so unique and the most perfect gift for any special occasion. He will definitely get one!

Now I have to catch up to my husband's collection and get more of these watches. Go look at all of the women's watches, you will fall in love and have a hard time picking one, and that's a good thing!


If you would like to enter to win a $100 JORD E-gift code to use toward the purchase any of these unique and gorgeous watches, click HEREEVERYONE who enters will get a $25 e-gift code. Get yours or use it towards an awesome gift for your loved ones! It's super easy to enter! The contest will close July 2nd at 11:59pm.  


Visit JORD Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...