Friday, May 31, 2013

Spring Cleaning

So yesterday after my hubby did Button's laundry, I realized that his baskets are full of clothes that don't fit him anymore. I decided to take everything out and get rid of all the stuff he doesn't wear anymore and it made me sad because it was most of it! I had a bunch of 0-3 onesies that I had to very painfully put away because I can't believe how much my baby has grown. I kept saying "awww look at this one, and look at that one!" They're all sooo small and cute and a lot of this stuff he wore once or twice or not at all. I wanted to get rid of them, but I simply put them away because I've always had the feeling that I'm having all boys.


Anyway, the spring cleaning continues this weekend as I plan to clean out my closet and get rid of stuff I don't (or can't) wear anymore and the biggest project to tackle is our garage. It pretty much hasn't been touched since we moved in and there's still boxes with all the crap we brought from our apartment and don't know what to do with. You would think what the hell could fit in our 500sq ft apartment that we can't fit in a much bigger house, but trust me, even I don't know how we had so much stuff in such a small place. Beats me. We have donated a lot of the stuff but this weekend is about leaving it spotless and making way for our very own home gym. Insanity here we come! I know, a little late to be spring cleaning, but who's looking?

We also filled our new fridge with a little bit of groceries and had to whip up a quick dinner for Jack and I. Honestly, eating out gets old very quick and doing it four days in a row just sucks. You can hardly find food out there that is good and healthy and it's just so much better when it's home cooked. We had some chicken with this yummy and super simple salad. I usually make my own dressings but this time we bought a balsamic with honey dressing and as long as you don't drench your salad with it you're good to go. Totally random but I had to share.


I'll leave you with this pic of Elliot from his bath last night. My favorite part of the day!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...