Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our Weekend.

Friday was the day to relax. Jack and I recently discovered (surprisingly) that we both have an addiction for crossword puzzles, so guess what our Friday night consisted of? I know, such nerds! We are getting pretty good at them too, we even race to see who finishes them first. Ok wait I should stop there. Enough with the crosswords already.

Saturday morning we got up bright and early and headed to the West side of town where Jack and I used to live. We hadn't been there for about seven months and we really missed it. We headed to one of our favorite places called Charcoaler. They have the best burgers! It had been a while and we definitely needed to make that our first stop. It's a drive-in where you get your food and park, they have a beautiful view of the mountains.





We also did some shopping for ourselves and Elliot at the mall. I don't think I had shopped for myself in a long time. Elliot loved it too and was looking around the entire time taking it all in. We loved watching him watching everything. Him and I were also matching :)

After we headed to Bed, Bath & Beyond then Baby's R Us. Whew no wonder we were tired. Elliot took naps in between our shopping spree so he was a happy baby.


Iced coffee (or any coffee for that matter) is a must in this household.
 
Sunday we did our regular grocery shopping and had breakfast with my sister and brother then headed back home. It also rained and we had to take a walk around our neighborhood. It was so beautiful! Later, my best friend showed up and we had a glass of wine. The weekend was over! Onto the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...