Thursday, July 25, 2013

Outing.

I went out!! Alone, with my best friend and some coworkers.

It.was.so.nice. It had been a long time since I did that. Granted it was just a dinner with some people from our corporate headquarters but it was so much fun. We had dinner and drinks and talked and laughed the night away. I got home at about 9:30 and Jack had already fed, changed and put Button in bed. Such a good daddy.

I was a little sad because I hardly saw the little Button, I got home, prepared everything I could for the next day so I wouldn't have to if I got home late, took a quick shower, got ready and my friend was there to pick me up. I got home and he was already sleeping, but honestly, I really needed that. It's nice to be able to do some of the things I used to do before becoming a mama. Nothing compares to the precious gift of being able to be a mama for your child but maaaan sometimes you just need a drink. The funny part is that at the end, the conversation turned into talking about our kids, ha! Doesn't this always happen?

I tried the beergarita? I think that's what it's called, and to be honest, it wasn't all that. I didn't really like it! I think the combination of the beer and the tequila just didn't work for me. I loved my tap beer waaay more. So refreshing.



Have a great almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...