Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Six Months.

Button got his six month checkup last Thursday. He also got his shots which always suck but he actually did pretty good this time. Slight fever for one day and back to himself the next. My little trooper. We also found out that he is now sixteen pounds and is in the fifty-sixth percentile for his length. Above average! This kid will be a tall one. I got these questions from Molly Alpert and decided to try this.

My little Button you are getting so big! It amazes me to see how much you're already doing. I can't wait for more! I love how we learn new things about you every single day. You love your daddy so so much, I can see it when you look at him and you make noises to get his attention. He's always telling me how amazing you are and how he can't believe we have you and neither can I. He's right.



Weight: 16 lbs.

Clothing size: 6-12!

Diaper size: 3

Feeding: This is your schedule-
6am- 8oz bottle
10am- Oatmeal with fruit
11am- 8oz bottle
4pm- 8oz bottle
6:30pm- Veggie & sometimes I add Oatmeal. (You're a hungry boy)
9:00pm- 8oz bottle

Milestones: You roll over all over the place like no other. You're almost sitting up and I can leave you sitting for a few seconds before toppling down on the bed. It's beyond cute. You're almost holding your own bottle! I can't wait for that day to come. I also started giving you water in a sippy cup and right now you play more with it than what you drink from it but you're getting the hang of it. I'm a proud mama!

Loves: You love, love, love your jumperoo. You can be in there playing for hours if I let you. You love EVERYTHING we feed you. You're just like daddy! I am so glad you're not being picky (yet), but for right now, I'm letting you try everything I can get my hands on and you've been doing so good. You love playing with your little rattle ball and love munching on your hand and blanket. You also love it when we make you laugh and being on your belly. If we make you laugh while on your belly you smile and put your head down as if you get shy. Melts my heart every time.

Dislikes: There's nothing that you don't like! Well, you've been giving us kind of a hard time with napping and going to bed. You sleep through the night fine but going to sleep is a problem. I think you just want to be awake all the time and you fight me when it's nap time and night time. You will probably get over it.

Adventures: You went to the mall with us for the first time! Well this is actually your second time, but the first time your were about two months old so it doesn't count. This time you were looking at everything and everyone! You loved it.

Mommy and Daddy could not get through the month without: Your paci. I know we are going to have a hard time getting you off of it but you love it right now and if you're starting to get a little fussy that just completely and immediately calms you down. Your jumperoo for sure. When I put you in it I can go get some things done and you're fine with this. It's a life saver.

Sorry for the blurry pic!

 We love you monkey!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom for getting this all written down! Good work mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kati! :) I started a little late!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...