Thursday, August 1, 2013

Boy Style.

When I was pregnant and didn't know what I was having, I always looked at the little baby girl clothes and thought to myself how they had the best stuff for girls. It was always hard to find cute clothes for little boys. Until I found out I was having a boy. Then I started finding A TON of cute stuff and wanted to buy it all. Although that's impossible, I did do a lot of online shopping for some really cute finds and I'm always on the lookout for boy clothes that are on sale or somewhat inexpensive but still cool. I still walk past the rows and rows and rows of girl's clothes and think how pretty they are but I'm soo in love with boy stuff now. So much that I recently purchased some items for Button online at Old Navy, who am I kidding, I'm always buying him stuff but as Jack says "anything for Button" I take that to heart (ha). They have really cute stuff on sale right now and I couldn't pass the opportunity to snag some of it for him.


How cute are all these little outfits! I'm guessing stripes and skulls are the "in" thing right now for baby boys and they couldn't be cuter. I definitely got him both skull onesies and the gray striped hooded short one-piece. They are so comfy on him. He has a similar hat to this one but his head is a little big and it doesn't fit him anymore, he never wore it so I might just give it away. I cannot wait to get him the overalls and those shoes! I know, I guess my obsession with all things boy is apparent but hey, I'll keep them for the next one ;) Besides, these are perfect to welcome Halloween and Fall. Speaking of, I cannot wait to decorate! Ideas coming soon! Follow my Pinterest board here for Halloween/Fall inspired decorations :)

5 comments:

  1. totally agree with you on boy clothes! once i knew i was having a boy it's like boy clothes started throwing themselves at me! there is no shortage of adorable boy stuff out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I'm finding new and cute stuff all over the place!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I am a new follower of your blog through bloglovin! I came across your link on Littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com :) Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Awesome! Thank you for following!! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...