Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby Feet.

I can't help but plan for the cold weather especially since it's so chilly in the mornings now. I have hardly ever put Elliot in shoes but now that it's cooler and he only has socks, I'm already searching online for cute and warm little boots.

I always said that shoes weren't a necessity in babies, more of a fashion statement, but now, I feel like Elliot needs them more than anything. Besides, I love how I'm finding that some stores carry the 6-12 size that I need which is perfect because it means more usage and more money in my pocket. Baby shoes are expensive! They outgrow everything so quick that I need to find some that will go with pretty much everything and will last him for a while.

Some of these picks are on sale right now and I desperately need to start ordering. Honestly, I'm only going to probably get a couple and no more because I'm going to wait and see how long they last not because of durability but because he's growing so quickly that I'm afraid they will be gone in a month. That will break my bank for sure.The hard part is choosing! There are so many cute ones out there it's hard to just go with one or two. BUT, as I said, my main priority is that they come in flexible sizes and that they're affordable (except for the Freshly Picked Moccs those are more for fashion but I love them!)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

I'm loving these right now, they're super simple and the colors are perfect to pair up with everything. These are a mix of Target, Baby Gap, Freshly Picked Moccs & Old Navy finds. I love the colors and how cute they are. I threw in a couple of shoes with shoelaces because I'm going to try and see if these stay on baby feet better than the pull-ons. I am absolutely loving the navy blue booties with the cream piping. I might just pick those and a pair with shoelaces.

I also think that some of these would work for a little girl paired with a glitter little top and some leggings! There's like a million styles for girls though.

Happy Friday folks, time to start dreaming about the cold beer waiting to be popped open at home! :)

9 comments:

  1. Ah how I want a pair of Freshly Picked mocs for Soph! They are a little pricey tough so I think I'm going to wait for spring so she actually wear them in public because now it's all about the boots!
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im about to faint over #2. I must order those!!! Love the inspiration since Im a newbie to the baby boy world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby shoes so much. They are so cute, but they outgrow them so quickly! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I can't wait to get home either!!
    Love all these little shoes for teeny feets!! So cute

    Xo
    Mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a boy I would be all over these shoes!!!!! So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome, thanks so much! Austin has cowboy boots and sandals that fit right now. Need. More. Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally feel the same way about the price of baby shoes! I rarely put any shoes on Sadie bear until she started walking, but with the cold weather coming, I guess shoes are a must, LOL. I can't get enough of FP moccs! All those booties are so adorable, you've got me on a bootie hunt now! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1, 3 and 8 are my faves. Apart from the mocs which are my all time fave shoe ever. They knocked it out of the ball park with that idea. Cute but also great for little feet. Can't wait to get some on Aria. I love anything that looks like tiny uggs too. But, not so needed in Florida. It is such a shame they grow so fast, feels like such a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...