Friday, January 3, 2014

Eleven Months.



Age: 11 Months

Stats: We won't know exactly until your 12 month appointment but I'm guessing you hit the 20lb mark already.

Clothes: 12-18 for sure.

Favorite Foods: Mango, cheese, bananas, egg, pasta, pineapple. Everything!

Favorite Words: Dada, Mama (yes!) and baabaa, taataa among other more complex blabbing. :)

Favorite Activities:Standing and trying to walk, I think this is more of a mama favorite? You do love to stand up just about anywhere. You're going to be walking in no time. Walking around with the help of your crib rail. Also, we need to get you a guard because you've been biting on the wood! Clapping your hands, laughing, and having us imitate you is so funny to you. You love baths as well.


Least Favorite Activities: Diaper changes. Face cleaning. You hate this. You know that when I go to the bathroom or kitchen sink to wet a towel and wipe your face you start turning your head trying to avoid me even before I show you the towel. You insist on eating oatmeal on your own so this has to be done to keep you clean! :) Changing your clothes is an adventure.

Favorite Things: Snacks, your toys especially Woody, We take him everywhere now. Your books, you can spend a long time looking at them and having them all on the floor going through them. Pulling on curtains is another one of your favorites, and mama's not-so-favorites. 

Signature Moves: You're starting to dance! You melt my heart every single time. Even when you're eating and it's hilarious because mama and daddy do this too! We always have music on in the kitchen and you're eating then you start moving to the music. At least you have more rhythm than daddy haha! When you're crawling, we say bye to you since you're faster than flash and leave us in seconds but you hear the word "bye" and you immediately stop, sit up and wave back. You also clap and get us to clap too and get really excited as we are all clapping at the same time. 

Mom's 'Proudest' Moment: On Christmas Eve dinner, smart mama decided to give you some meat. I cut it really tiny but I guess it was a little dry and you started choking. Good thing your uncle was there and he saw you and got you! I almost had a heart attack but surprisingly you, daddy and I handled it pretty well. I'm sorry baby boy. 

Other Milestones: You started drinking from a straw! Mama loves this because I can finally get out all those cute sippy cups I got you! Your top teeth came out and it wasn't fun but thank God we are over the fussiness stage on that. You really amaze us everyday with the new things you are discovering and doing. You are so curious about everything! You're an explorer. I cannot believe you turn ONE in just a couple of weeks but I am so excited for what's ahead. I say that every month but daddy and I are having so much with you! 


Happy almost one year birthday baby boy!!

4 comments:

  1. Better start working on number 2!! ;-) Toddlerhood is a LOT of fun though. It is sad to see them not be "babies" anymore but there is so much joy in this next stage too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is very cute! I like how you do the monthly updates. I hope to have a boy someday. My little girls would love a baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he's getting! Face wipes and diaper changes are still like TORTURE in our house. I'm not sure those will ever get easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's seriously so gorgeous I can't take it. He's still so little!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...