Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Takeover Tuesday.

Have you ever seen such a pretty nurse? Today is Takeover Tuesday and Brittany from Fabulously Faint is taking over! Please head over to her blog to read about her story. She's such an inspiration and her recipes will make your mouth water! 


Name: Brittany

Blog name: Fabulously Faint

Where are you from? I am lucky enough to live in the beautiful state of California! Yes, I’m a Cali girl through and through

Favorite Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”-Maya Angelou

How did you pick your blog title? Fabulously Faint was derived from my main symptom ….and what girl doesn’t want to be fabulous?

Why did you start a blog? I suffered a stroke in 2012 and was diagnosed with a chronic illness in March 2013. I had a lot of friends and family mention the idea of blogging but I wasn’t quite ready to expose myself. Finally I decided that it would be a good way to bring awareness and share my story in a positive light. I wanted to show that it is possible to enjoy life even if it wasn’t the same life you once lived.

Where do you finding inspiration for blogging? I love fashion, cooking, and crafting. I follow other bloggers with similar stories and interests. Also, Pinterest pretty much completes me! In regards to my "lifestyle" portion , everyday life and conversation with family and friends definitely have a lot of influence on what I write.

Do you have any special weekly posts? This post is part of a blog swap that I do every week called Take-over Tuesdays. I love it because it allows me to share bloggers that I love! Let me know if you’re interested in participating! I also have a post called Foodie Fridays which is a collection of favorite recipes and new recipes that I have tried out.

Why do you read Baby Button Brown ? I love DIY ideas and seeing the way other people craft and decorate their homes. Shadia's Christmas projects caught my eye and I've been reading ever since. Not to mention her photos of her little man are always too cute to handle!

Which blogs do you love to read?
. Rain on a Tin Roof - Jenna’s DIY projects are very creative and right up my alley! I also love the fact that she does frequent giveaways.
. Lethargic Smiles – She has POTS as well ( the same condition I have) and is very honest about her experiences and in sharing different treatment options and remedies that have and haven't worked for her.
. A Beautiful Mess - They blog about just about all of my favorite things: recipes, fashion, crafts,and beauty! What’s not to love? I also love their photo app ” A Beautiful Mess”. I pretty much use this app on a daily basis!

5 random facts about you:
1. Being a nurse completes me!
2. I was a back-up dancer for Danity Kane during their Showstopper days
3. I swam with a pod of 75 dolphins in the ocean in Hawaii..it was the most amazing experience
4. I’m a tattoo addict but most people can’t tell just by looking at me
5. None of my brothers have kids yet but thanks to my cousins and friends I’m the Auntie to a gang of the smartest, sweetest, cutest, most talented kids. I may be a little bit biased, but seriously, if you met them you’d fall in love too!

Thank you Shadia for participating in this week's Takeover Tuesday! If you would like to meet the other Take Over Tuesday girls, Read Shadia’s answers, learn more about Take Over Tuesday, or participate in a Takeover Tuesday CLICK HERE. Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin’ and Google+. I love meeting and connecting with new people and making new blog friends :)

Thank you Brittany for allowing me to participate!! :) To see my answers to these questions head over to her blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating in my Take Over Tuesday blog swap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Take Overs. Such a fun way to meet new bloggers!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...