Friday, January 10, 2014

Loving.

I have been thoroughly enjoying this semi cold weather we have been getting here. With the summers getting above the hundreds, any form of cold weather sounds good to me. With that comes cozy clothing, hot drinks and lots of snuggling and movie watching nights.

I am loving all of these things right now thanks to this season.

This Sensual Amber body cream from Bath & Body Works smells amazing. I keep it at work where I am applying it throughout the day on my hands because with cold weather comes dry skin (at least in my case) and I apply it every single time I wash my hands or whenever I feel the dryness. It is so so good. I'm definitely going back for more. The name doesn't hurt either ;)


These cozy socks from target. I have numerous pairs and I gave a pair to every girl in our family including the little ones this past Christmas. I love them so so much. Jack and I never wear shoes in our house and I immediately throw these on after I get home from work and wear them all weekend, they're perfect! They keep my feet nice and warm and they are so soft. Huge plus.



Warm leggings. I live in these. I have them in different colors and thicknesses and after I get home I get into these and sleep in them. I even go to the grocery store in them ;) Who's looking anyway? Oh wait...


Hot chocolate or hot tea. The holidays are over but not the hot chocolate with marshmallows. These are a must during cold weather aren't they? I had talked about my favorite hot tea in this post and had to bring it back because it's just too good not to mention again. What's better than getting in bed after a long day with a nice cup of chocolate or tea snuggled up with a good book? Or in the morning with some warm pancakes? Yum.


I've mentioned it before, but I am loving all the IG and blog mama friends and non-mama friends I've made over the last couple of months and all the new ones! I truly appreciate all of you. I love seeing your baby announcements (they get me excited too and cause a bit of baby fever) and all your beautiful babies and everyday lives! 

And last but not least, the Target dollar section. They already have Valentine's goodies and I couldn't wait long enough to buy a couple of things. It's the best little section anyone could have created! I know, I just reread this last sentence and I understand how ridiculous I sound. I love it though! ;)

Have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Ummm I did some damage on the Vday stuff in the Target dollar spot. Kind of embarrassing but oh well ;)
    I love the sensual amber smell too. It's one of my favorite fall scents.
    And I'm so glad we became friends this year!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the same goodies! And I'm also so grateful to meet so many blog friends the past few months :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love any kind of Amber smell!!! It's my fav! Love cozy socks right now too!!! Have you tried the fleece lined leggings? They are pretty much life changing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Target since they put out Vday stuff in the dollar section! I must go I must go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen on the whole IG baby fever thing! It's safe to say you make beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cozy socks and marshmallow induced cocoa ;) I picked up a few V-day things this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...