Friday, February 28, 2014

Beauty Bag Swap.

In the beginning of February, I paired up with some beautiful ladies to participate in a beauty bag swap which consisted in exchanging 3-5 beauty items for the perfect nails. Of course I had to be part of it! I always love to have nice nails, though with a one year old that doesn't always happen. Wow it was weird to type one year old. Anyway, I got Michelle from Sugar, Spice & Newlywed Life who's a teacher and can cook a mean meal!


I love all of these items! Especially the nail polish colors, they're perfect for spring and I can't wait to wear them on my toes! Who doesn't need all the accessories to give yourself a perfect mani/pedi? I've already tried the buffer to make my nails naturally shiny and I love it! Thank you so so much Michelle! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that coral color! *sigh* makes me want Spring to be here so badly. 9 degrees here today. BOO. But in my mind it's always sunny and 75:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so fun! Thanks so much for the recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received such pretty colors! Love them, they will compliment your gorgeous skin!!!! xoxoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...