Monday, June 9, 2014

A Weekend In The Life Of.

I hope you all had a great weekend!! Once again we did nothing at all and had no plans other than a few errands but it was an extremely hot but lovely weekend.

Wouldn't you want to be a kid again? To not worry, not stress about petty things or responsibility, to be able to play all day long with not a thought on your mind other than the next toy you're going to pick to play with, where you last left your paci or what trouble can you get into without mama finding out? I always think about that when I'm with Elliot and Jack and I always joke about how he better enjoy all of this time he has before he grows up and has a life full of responsibilities even though that's eons away?

Here's a weekend in the life of Elliot in pictures.

Friday started with a dance party. Cracker in hand.


I've got the moves.



Saturday we woke up bright and early and headed upstairs to let daddy sleep in and played, and made a mess. Mama can clean that up later.


We tried on the hat that grandma brought back from her trip to Mexico.



We played ship for a while.



We then headed downstairs for breakfast. Eggs with cheese, banana, pineapple and orange. The plate was empty in 10 minutes. :)



Mama bathed and dressed me and I was ready to start the day but then I decided to take an early nap. I was tired from waking up so early. Too bad for mama because she can't take a nap like I can. ;)


We headed out to run a couple of errands then got back and took silly pictures with mama. She's a mamarazzi.




I was over it after a couple. Why does she take so many pictures of me?



I needed my paci after that session.



Trying on the Santa hat is much more fun. Sorry for the blurry pic, I just can't stay still for mama to snap it quick enough.



Sunday night I snuggled with daddy before bedtime.


Then up I was on Monday morning ready to see my friends, play, eat and sleep at daycare!


Have a great day friends!

11 comments:

  1. He is so cute, love the way you dress him!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love this!!! And your hair! It looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, to be a kid again!!! What a lucky little guy to have such a good mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's too cute, and that picture of him and daddy needs to be framed!! For sure!!

    Mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, you need to start texting me videos of his sweet moves. And those mama and E selfies are the best! I'll take one, framed please!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first selfie of you too! Your so pretty! Love your hair too! Wouldn't it be nice to be a kid again with no responsibilities! I wonder why I was in such a rush to grow up all the time!

    Http://tisourlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elliot seems like he eats well! I can't get Max to eat fruit for the life of him. Friends say I should try cutting it up in shapes but I have done that. He literally hates fruits and veggies! I ate them all the time when pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! What a cutie! Great photos. Oh, to be a happy carefree kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is such a good eater! I love the mama and E pictures, and the one with daddy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...