Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fun Workout Gear.

Happy Thursday! One step closer to Friday ha!

I mentioned in this post that having cute and comfy workout gear really helps in motivating me to well, work out. Maybe it is because these types of clothes make me look thinner or because they just make me feel good and make me get on that treadmill and run. Whatever it is, Old Navy is having a huge sale with 40% off their active wear and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. These are some of my favorites.


I am in love with this color. It feels so summery! This is the type of style that I like to wear, loose tops with fitted leggings or yoga pants. Right now I am very uncomfortable wearing tight tops because I'm still not there with my midsection so these tops are perfect! And like I said, the fact that they're so cute helps. 

I also need good support for the girls and these sport bras are perfect! Can you see yourself wanting to workout in any of these items? I know I can! 

This is why I love Old Navy, they're so affordable and cute. Besides these are nice enough that you can wear to go run errands or for a quick Target run! 

We are almost there!!

3 comments:

  1. I was in Old Navy yesterday & my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw active wear was 40% off. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love old navy's stuff!! Even better, youth XL is like as women's S/M and it's even cheaper!!! ;);)
    Let's hope cute stuff does me well after this nugget is born!!

    Mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! Love. I might have to check out this sale. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...