Friday, May 26, 2017

FIVE FACE & BODY PRODUCTS THAT YOU'LL LOVE


Today I am sharing five of my favorite products that I have been using and loving for the past couple of months. Some I have used more than others but I am so glad to have found these!

As I begin making changes to my skincare routine, I've also been on the search for better products and have been hoarding a few of them trying them on to see if they work. These do, as a busy mama, I want good easy products to work with.

I've added this Collagen Repair Night Cream to my rotation and I love how my skin feels in the morning, so plump and soft. I also put this eye cream under my eyes and on my lids and it feels so rich but goes on so nice and dries quickly. These two are also completely natural and vegan!

I've been using this face mask and I can honestly say that this is my favorite one by far out of any clay masks I've tried. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. Jack used it as soon as I bought it and he loved it! It's just so good.

This Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist face mist is so refreshing on days when my skin feels dull and when I need some refreshing. It also smells so good! The sprayer is so fine and precise. I couldn't find the exact one, but this one is pretty close.

Lavanila Sport Luxe Deodorant. This one is not a face product but it's something I needed to share. I have been on the hunt for a natural deodorant for a while and have tried a few that failed. I was a little skeptic about it, but I read blog posts and saw YouTubers rave about it and I gave it a try. I also got the men's one for Jack and we are both obsessed. He says he's never liked a deodorant so much because they work and they work so well. His is unscented which is what he likes and mine smells amazing, like a fresh perfume! I have told my mom and sister about it because with all the chemicals that companies put in products, it's scary to think what's being absorbed by our bodies especially deodorant. I am never ever going back to another one every again! It's a little pricey but it's worth it!


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...